- This event has passed.
Natural Menopause Workshop
May 30 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Have you snapped at a loved one when a crazy mood swing takes you over? Do your hot flashes have you pulling your sweater on & off all day like a lunatic?
Are you waking up at 2AM soaked with sweat, and rolling out of bed to turn down the thermostat? Have you stopped being able to see your feet because of the stubborn extra weight on your belly – and you’re NOT pregnant?
Are you rarely interested in sex anymore, even though you wish you were?
Menopause might be the root cause.
I’m going to let you in on a secret that the doctors aren’t telling you about Menopause. Symptoms like extreme hot flashes, mood swings, fatigue, and stubborn weight gain are tell-tale signs of menopause. They’re your body telling you that it’s shifting into a non-baby-making phase in its reproductive life.
Menopause is a beautiful, natural process that we women are lucky to experience.
On the other hand, feeling scattered, extremely fatigued, very bloated, or at the mercy of your body’s temperature fluctuations are not normal signs of menopause.
There’s something else going on. If you’re ready to stop suffering. If you’re ready to get your energy, confidence, and libido back. This Natural Menopause Workshop is for you! You’ll learn:
- The signs of perimenopause & menopause – including the ones to talk to your doc about
- Wholesome, simple lifestyle changes to help your body move through menopause
- How to revitalize your body’s ability to change using a clean eating diet
- Nature’s helpers for improving your body’s menopause experience
- How what’s in your head is keeping the weight on & the confidence low – and how to re-frame yourself for nurturing
This class will be held via Zoom. Upon registration, you will receive the Zoom details and class materials.